New Shootpool Blackball League Season
02 September 2017 13:15:00 Posted By Felix
Last Updated: 03 September 2017 00:45:00
The new Shootpool Blackball Singles League season will start on Sunday 17th September, this season featuring 21 players across the two divisions and the fixtures can now be found on this website.
Pete Ward is the new League Administrator this season and will handle any questions or queries via either Shoot Pool & Snooker (01296708374), on his mobile (07709021682) or through Facebook.
The entry fee is £10 per player for the season, then £1.50 per player per match to cover table costs.
Matches will be played every fortnight from the 17th September, except for a break over Christmas & New Year, with the starting times of 3pm and 4pm alternated for each division.
The rules remain the same for the new season, each match is nine frames and you earn a point won for each frame you win, with no bonus points for the outright win.
Grey Goose fixtures in full, to be played at 3pm:
Smirnoff fixtures (updated) in full, to be played at 4pm:
Good luck to all players for the upcoming season.
- Gibson back in Veuve Clicquot Top 2
- Feore increases lead over Whittaker at top of Dom Perignon
- NZ "B" and Ringers Extend Divisonal Leads
- Cup and Plate R1 Review / R2 Draw
- Top 3 stays the same in Asti
- Roberts wins top of the table clash
- Lefevre is Big League
- Huge wins for NZB, Nomads, Killer Bees
- Snipers End Blacks Unbeaten Run
- Top Two Both Win In Div 1