Aylesbury Invitation Pool League - Doubles
The Players Doubles Competition has been an ever-present competition in the history of the Aylesbury Invitation Pool League since the league begun in 1977 - 1978 with L. Atkinson and D. Meek winning the competition in the first season and the winners for all bar the second and third seasons can be viewed on this site.
The competition is open to all players across all divisions in the league who wish to enter and the doubles pairing do not need to be on the same league team. The first two rounds sees the pairings randomly drawn against one another in groups of 3 or 4 pairings each spread across all the league venues before reverting to a standard knockout format in the semi-finals.
Mark Game and Neil Goodyer won back to back titles in 1992 - 1993 and 1993 - 1994 - before adding a third title success in 1997 - 1998 - whilst Martin Langley and Brian Keeble have won the last two titles.
- Keith & Larry Champs In Doubles Classic
- Doubles SF - Both NZB teams through
- AIPL Doubles Semi-Finals Preview
- Cup / Plate / Doubles Round -Up, Singles Up Next
- Aipl Singles & Doubles registration
- 2015 - 2016 1st Round Doubles Draw
- AIPL Doubles History 1981 to 1997
- Doubles Semi-Finals Preview
- Shootpool dominate the line up for the Semis
- Draws have been done - Who have you been given?