Aylesbury Invitation Pool League - Mixed Doubles
The AIPL mixed doubles competition has run for at least the last 21 seasons and in recent years has been held over a single day at a single venue to increase the number of pairings who play in the competition, with the last seven seasons taking place at Shootpool.
The competition is played as a straight forward knockout competition with a random drawing from all the entrants.
Jamie Whittaker has won this competition 4 times in 6 years with 3 different partners, winning twice with Kerry-Ann Hunt. Natalie Birney and Paul Stephens have also won the title together twice, whilst Kelly Mullender has four competition wins, each time with a different partner.
- Thorne & MacLean win Mixed Doubles
- Mixed Doubles Review
- Reminder: Ladies Singles and Mixed Doubles this weekend
- David Feore & Wenda Hooton win Mixed Doubles
- Ladies Singles / Mixed Pairs
- AIPL 2010/11 Roll of Honour
- Ladies Singles/Mixed Pairs
- Birney & Stephens Retain Title
- 2008/2009 Season Review
- AIPL 2002-2003 Season Roundup