Aylesbury Invitation Pool League - Premier
This competition has at times been dominated by one or two teams. John Kennedy A won the title for 4 consecutive seasons between 1999 and 2002 whilst Shoot Vetz matched that feat in the last four years between the 2012 - 2013 and 2015 - 2016 seasons.
Including those four successive title wins, In recent years this competitions has been dominated by the Britannia 'A' and the Vetz (as the Duck Veterans, Yeoman Veterans and Shoot Vetz) who have won 10 of the last 11 titles between them, with that run being ended last year with the emergence of New Zealand "B".
This season the league features 10 teams from 4 different venues and again features the format from recent years where each match consists of 12 singles frames with each player allowed to play twice in a match. Teams score one point per frame won and no bonus points allocated for a win.
- AIPL 2017-2018 end of season review
- AIPL Semi-Final - Round-Up
- NZB Champs, Blacks Get 2nd
- 2nd place & 2nd Relegation Spot Go Down To Final Day
- Races On for 2nd, 5th, Safety
- As You Were In The Prem After Close Matches
- 8-Ball Into Second After Whitewash
- Challengers Draw As NZB Extend Lead
- Top Teams In Div 1 and 2 Lose
- Top Beats Bottom in Prem