Aylesbury Invitation Pool League - Singles
The Players Singles Competition has been an ever-present competition in the history of the Aylesbury Invitation Pool League since the league begun in 1977 - 1978 and the entire history of all previous champions can be viewed on this site.
The competition is open to all players across all divisions in the league who wish to enter and they are randomly drawn against one another. The first 2 rounds feature groups of 3 or 4 players each spread across all the league venues before reverting to a standard knockout format in the quarter finals. In recent years the final has been played prior to the end of season presentation evening.
In the 39 seasons there have been 22 different players crowned Singles champion. In recent years the competition has been dominated by Keith Jones who has won 8 titles in total since 2001, including 6 titles in the last 9 seasons between 2007 - 2008 and and 2015 - 2016.
- AIPL 2017-2018 end of season review
- 2017-2018 Finals & Winners
- AIPL Semi-Final - Round-Up
- AIPL Singles - R1 Winners / R2 Draw Date
- AIPL Singles Final - Preview
- Keith and Larry reach Singles Final
- AIPL Singles Semi-Finals Preview
- Singles QF Review / SF Draw
- Cup / Plate / Doubles Round -Up, Singles Up Next
- Singles Group Winners / R2 Draw