Shootpool Summer Pool League - Premier
The Summer League is a new competition started in June 2013 to offer a League competition through the summer months with an alternative match format. Teams score 3 points for a win. If teams are level, the league placings will be decided by points, frame difference, frames won & head to head between the level teams.
The league will play to World Rules. Each match is split into 2 halves. The first half will consist of 6 singles. The second half will be 4 singles followed by a scotch doubles frame. Players can only play a maximum of two frames, so either one singles frame in each half or a singles in the first half & the scotch doubles in the second half. The home team captain should first enter 6 players on the scorecard for the first half and the away team caption will then do the same, before switching for the second half where the away team names first.
- Fubar Claim Summer League Title
- Fubar, NZ B and Blues, NZ A Reach Finals
- Fubar and NZ B take SF leads
- Summer League Premier QF Second Leg Review
- Summer League Premier QF First Leg Review
- Summer League Week 9 Round-Up
- Summer League Knockout Stages
- Summer League Week 8 Round-Up
- Summer League Week 7 Round-Up
- Summer League Week 6 Round-Up